Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sorry "anonymous"


This blog no longer accepts anonymous comments. You will have to register with blogger under a name of your choosing. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you all will continue to post your feedback.

(click on "comments" as usual and follow the simple instructions)

I've also added an Atom feed. On the upper right of this page click "atom" and you can subscribe to this blog. If you use the "live bookmarks" option new blog post are easy to access via your browser's toolbar. Try it!

13 comments:

  1. I think this will help contain people who are having a spasma attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that was easy. Guess it will weed out hodads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine with me. I can play this way as long as NoTaxlady can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue, too!

    thanks, JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. People who post anonymously are cowards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The comments will be better quality... and quicker to read too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a test for me, as well.

    Previous anonymous, how droll. . . Let's all keep our posts in the positive spirit of JP's blog, sharing information, voicing our suggestions and concerns.

    I heard a Mac user is having trouble getting an account, JP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muy bien, Juan Pablo. Even I can do this. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry JP gave up on the new format so soon. But I hope anyone with a Mac can post again, like Dr. Lorri. Someone needs blog therapy.

    JP did say this was a test.

    It could have worked. But the original way can work out, too. We can pull together instead of pulling one another apart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some Mac users were shut out for some reason so it's back to the way it was.

    AAHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAC = moist ass crack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting on the Leucadia Blog.
There is nothing more powerful on this Earth than an anonymous opinion on the Internet.
Have at it!!!