Friday, October 19, 2007

Open Comments Allowed Once Again


Due to the volume of angry e-mails from frustrated people who want to post comments on this blog but are having a hard time signing up a Blogger account I have decided to open the blog up to anonymous comments again.

The daily traffic for the Leucadia Blog is still very high but the comments sections have gone down from an average of 30 per post to 1 or 2. A lot of people are posting comments on the North County Times and Union Tribune websites but are frustrated by the delay and occasional editing. I have decided to open up the comments section on this blog once again.

All I ask is that you don't threaten to kill each other anymore, other than the comments are usually pretty insightful, funny and interesting.


I don't want to start censoring post but I may decide to delete obvious agent provocateurs if I'm feeling crabby.

And, as always you can e-mail me your editorial rants if you feel the print media isn't printing your letters often enough. funkyleucadian@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Thanks, JP. I'm glad you aren't giving up on your blog. There have been many great discussions, some laughs, and a lot of "insider info," that's been passed on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Most posters had moved to the NCT and U-T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT! J.P. you have watched Dr. Strangelove one too many times. Thanks for letting us post again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will keep it clean and not abuse it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hip hip hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, thank you, JP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a good man, JP!!

    Now where'd I put all those pointy sticks? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ho,hohohohohhoho,Hahahahahahahah, Oh this is too much, Open comments again!! I can't help but laugh, and laugh and laugh.
    I laugh so much at this blog,it's down right embarrassing. I know I should be working while at the office but I can't help but visit this blog to see what the seeds I planted have sown!!!
    Now let me understand this correctly...They(meaning the City of Encinitas) hired some company which hired some guys that can't speak English and those guys.....(wait for it, it's worth the wait.....) CUT DOWN THE WRONG TREE!!!!!!!!!! Jeez that's a knee slapper!!!!( I gotta catch my breath with this one.) Too much,tooooo much!!! It's all just too much for me, but you know what they say, laughter is the best medicine, I guess that why I'm soooo healthy. I'm gonna live to 100 years old and you citizens of Encintas are going to be paying my pension for years and years and years.
    I'll stop back again when the city does some other dumb shit move that tickles my funny bone. And knowing we are dealing with the City of Encinitas, that won't take long!!! Hahahahaha, hohoho ,hee,hee,hee,hee.

    Ex-city manager-PS that library finished yet??? Let me guess behind schedule and over budget??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad too. I have to admit that I could not get on and I believed I could have added some worthy information to the discussion.
    We will try to be good JP.

    Dr. Annistasia Nomanus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness I once again have some anonymous way to spew my bilge. You're providing me the ability to anonymously trash others and I am totally greatful.
    I heard JP hires illegal's and HAS SEX with the WOMEN AND THE MEN TOO!!!!!!
    O, just testing the new lack of rules...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My attorney will be monitoring this blog and you...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everybody wants free speech except when they don't want free speech.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting on the Leucadia Blog.
There is nothing more powerful on this Earth than an anonymous opinion on the Internet.
Have at it!!!