Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Leucadia Blvd & Vulcan Ave Update

FYI for the morning commute and dropping the kid's off at school: 

SDG&E has informed the city of an emergency gas leak and needs 10-12 hour window to fix the problem. SDG&E crews will begin work on the southwest corner of Leucadia Blvd and Vulcan Ave 7:30 AM tomorrow morning (Thursday). Eastbound Leucadia Blvd and southbound Vulcan lanes will be directly impacted. Please plan your routes accordingly to try and avoid this area if possible.

Raymond Guarnes
City of Encinitas
Traffic Engineering Division


Sent from my super groovy iPhone
JP St Pierre
CEO and janitor of the super huge mega corporation:
Surfy Surfy Surf Shop
974 N Coast Hwy 101
Leucadia, CA 92024
760-452-7687

6 comments:

  1. Gas was found leaking from Jerome Stocks tail pipe. DUMP STOCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this information available on the city web site? I don't see it on the front page anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gas was smelled leaking from Jerome Stocks lips---DUMP STOCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told my wife mexican food two days in a row was a bad idea. My bad

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told my wife mexican food two days in a row was a bad idea. My bad

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you say Josh?

    I told my wife to DUMP STOCKS?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting on the Leucadia Blog.
There is nothing more powerful on this Earth than an anonymous opinion on the Internet.
Have at it!!!