Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Leucadia 101 Small Business-Calamari Baby

Since there is a full on baby boom happening in Encinitas I thought I should pass this on,

When I say Calamari Baby is a small business I mean it literally, the store is tiny but well stocked. Calamari Baby is located in the funky little strip mall in north Leucadia between Glaucus and Phoebe St (where the Plant Lady is).


Awwww, wook at all dah wittle shoes 'n stuff...awwwwwww.


Calamari Baby Owner Allison Kosty.


I bought my 10 month old son a soybean fiber onesie from Calamari Baby, it's nifty (he's not actually wearing it here, but this photo cracks me up).

Calamari Baby
1114 N. Highway 101, Unit #11
Leucadia, CA 92024

~ Monday - Friday :: 10:00am - 2:00pm
~ ...........Saturday :: 10:00am - 4:00pm
~ .............Sunday :: Closed

phone
760-633-3857

www.calamaribaby.com

5 comments:

  1. Cool. Very Leucadia.

    The bars on the window have got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when Leucadia shops are highlighted here! More!! I will now stop by Calamari Baby cuz the inside pics are so appealing! What other shops can you feature? THIS is supporting Leucadia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...paint the bars orange/color of the window scene??? Sure understand how it's necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a Moby Wrap from Calamari Baby back in, I think, January - before she had a "real" store! I found Allison so helpful and easy to work with! She has GREAT products and now that she has a shop - I can't wait to stop by!
    Oh, and I am a previous resident of Leucadia - and what a perfect fit for her! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say we hve tried to blend our security bars to make them look better and must say that from the street they look much nicer now. Thanks Leucadian families for your support, you all rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting on the Leucadia Blog.
There is nothing more powerful on this Earth than an anonymous opinion on the Internet.
Have at it!!!